Become a Member
© Finlayson 2022
Free delivery for all orders over 99 €
30 days free return (does not apply to hygiene products, such as pillows or duvets)
Delivery time 4-7 business days
Are you looking to smarten up or change your table setting? The Armas table runner is at your service. The Armas pattern by Eve Hamari is a cute and summery floral design. Armas is part of a collection of four summery patterns inspired by gardens, nature, verdant summer scenery and the carefree moments of summer when it feels like time slows down.Made of 100% rib weave cotton, this table runner is firm and thickish. The handy Easy Care treatment makes the fabric easier to iron after washing.
Here are a few tips for using table runners:
- Table runners are an easy way to give your kitchen and table setting a new look, reflecting the season or your mood.
- Use a table runner over a plain tablecloth or leave the table surface in view.
- Place the table runner lengthwise and decorate the table to match the occasion.
- Order several table runners and place them across the width of the table to connect the opposite sides.
- A single table runner across the width of the table puts the finishing touch to a romantic table setting for two. Don’t forget candles, fresh flowers and the right background music.
The product has been granted the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certificate, indicating that the product does not contain harmful chemicals and is safe to use.
Want to see more? Check out the other products in the Armas line. Created by the young designer Eve Hamari, Armas is part of a collection of four summery patterns inspired by gardens, nature, verdant summer scenery and the carefree moments of summer when it feels like time slows down. The different colour palettes in the collection create various moods ranging from the first flowers of spring and the tender flowers of early summer to the rich colours of midsummer.
Designer: Eve Hamari
Manufacturer: Sedat Uğurlu Tekstil
Manufacturer country: turkey
Manufacturer address: denizli5
Product code: 80427-5225-06-10
100 % COTTON
Material weight: 190 g/m²
The product has been granted the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certificate, which guarantees that the product does not contain harmful chemicals and is safe to use.
Design from Finland
The Design from Finland mark indicates the origin of unique Finnish design and emphasises the importance of intangible work for Finland's success and employment.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Beautiful table Runner. I love it Finlayson, super quality
Your wish list is currently empty
Use social login
Your cart is currently empty.