Become a Member
© Finlayson 2023
Free delivery starting from 99 €
30 days free return (does not apply to hygiene products, such as pillows or duvets)
Delivery time 4-7 business days
Wrapping yourself inside the Hellä quilt is wonderful, as it feels incredibly soft and warm. The materials of the quilt are 70% recycled cotton, the remaining 30% polyester.
The Hellä quilt is available in several matching colours. The quilt’s size is 130 x 170 cm
The product has been granted the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certificate, indicating that the product does not contain harmful chemicals and is safe to use.
Did you know that all new quilts and bedspreads use recycled materials in full or part? Our aim is to increasingly use sustainable materials, one product at a time. After all, we consider a good conscience to be the best material for a good night’s sleep. We can wish you sweet daydreams with a good conscience.
Manufacturer: Euromant Textil
Manufacturer country: Spain
Manufacturer address: Camino del Fútbol, 1, 46810 Enguera
Product code: 20999-0001-02-04
70 % RECYCLED COTTON, 30 % POLYESTER
Wash with like colours in plenty of water. Reshape to dry. Shrinkage max 6%.
Design from Finland
The Design from Finland mark indicates the origin of unique Finnish design and emphasises the importance of intangible work for Finland's success and employment.
The product has been granted the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certificate, which guarantees that the product does not contain harmful chemicals and is safe to use.
Free delivery for all orders over 99 €
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Soft, cozy, warm, and lovely too--perfect! Thank you, Finlayson!
All product reviews on our website are requested from our customers who have purchased. You can read more about reviews and the policy for validating reviews here.
Your wish list is currently empty
Use social login
Your cart is currently empty.