Become a Member
© Finlayson 2022
Free delivery for all orders over 99 €
30 days free return (does not apply to hygiene products, such as pillows or duvets)
Delivery time 4-7 business days
Wrap yourself up in the lovely Huiske quilt! To create this quilt, we have put together everything you could possibly want from your favourite quilt: a luxuriously soft material, a light feel and the warmth of wool – not forgetting sustainability.
The Huiske quilt is made using the Jacquard weaving technique, which enables the creation of intricate patterns. This quilt contains 65% GRS certified* recycled wool, 10% GRS certified* polyamide and 25% cotton. The recycled wool is sourced from Italy. Approximately 70% of it comes from recycled clothing and the remaining 30% comes from fibre collected during the wool yarn spinning process. The size of the quilt is 130 x 170 cm.
Huiske is a bold, playful and gentle floral pattern featuring the carefree and happy dance of flowers. Created by the young designer Eve Hamari, Huiske is part of a collection of four summery patterns inspired by gardens, nature, verdant summer scenery and the carefree moments of summer when it feels like time slows down.
We continuously strive to improve the sustainability of our products. Every day, we replace some of the ordinary cotton in our products with more sustainable materials, such as certified organic and Fair Trade cotton, recycled materials and linen. The emissions of this product have been successfully reduced by using recycled wool.
The product has been granted the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certificate, indicating that the product does not contain harmful chemicals and is safe to use.
*The Global Recycled Standard (GRS) is a voluntary international product standard that sets requirements for recycled content, chain of custody, social and environmental practices as well as chemical restrictions.
Designer: Eve Hamari
Manufacturer: António Salgado
Manufacturer country: Portugal
Manufacturer address: Rua de Sezim, 426, Candoso S. Tiago, Guimarães
Fabric processor: António Salgado
Fabric manufacturer: António Salgado
Product code: 20630-5224-02-04
65 % WOOL, 25 % COTTON, 10 % POLYAMIDE
Wash separately in plenty of water. Use detergents formulated for wool. Do not spin. Reshape to dry. Shrinkage max 6%.
The product has been granted the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certificate, which guarantees that the product does not contain harmful chemicals and is safe to use.
Design from Finland
The Design from Finland mark indicates the origin of unique Finnish design and emphasises the importance of intangible work for Finland's success and employment.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Very good, everything went smooth and I love the quality of the products I bought
Your wish list is currently empty
Use social login
Your cart is currently empty.