Become a Member
© Finlayson 2022
Free delivery for all orders over 99 €
30 days free return (does not apply to hygiene products, such as pillows or duvets)
Delivery time 4-7 business days
- 100% cotton
- firm and structured fabric
- Easy Care treatment makes ironing easy after washing
- design Akiko Tsurusaki | Kukinta
- one of the results of the Finlayson x Felissimo design competition
The Kukinta pattern by designer Akiko Tsurusaki is one of the results of the textile design competition organised by Finlayson together with its Japanese licensing partner, Felissimo, to celebrate Finlayson’s 200th anniversary. The theme was to discover beautiful things that you would not want to disappear from the world. Four designs from thousands of high-quality competition entries were included in the collection.
Akiko Tsurusaki participated in the competition with four designs representing the four seasons that we can enjoy both in Finland and Japan, but which are threatened by climate change. The summery Kukinta pattern embodies the relaxed vitality, passion, energy and power of the sun in large summer flowers.
Are you looking for ways to smarten up or change your table setting? The Kukinta table runner is at your service.
Made of 100% rib weave cotton, this table runner is firm and fairly thick. The handy Easy Care treatment makes the fabric easier to iron after washing.
- Table runners are an easy way to give your kitchen and table setting a new look, reflecting the season or your mood.
- Use a table runner over a plain tablecloth or leave the table surface in view.
- Place the table runner lengthwise and decorate the table to match the occasion.
- Order several table runners and place them across the width of the table to connect the opposite sides.
- A single table runner across the width of even a large table gives the finishing touch to a romantic table setting for two. Don’t forget candles, fresh flowers and the right background music.
To keep the colours bright, a gentle 30 degree washing cycle is recommended for the table runner. The table runner has been granted the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certificate, indicating that the product does not contain harmful chemicals and is safe to use.
Designer: Akiko Tsurusaki
Manufacturer: Sedat Uğurlu Tekstil
Manufacturer country: Turkey
Manufacturer address: Hacıeyüplü, 3123. Sk., 20050 Merkezefendi, Denizli
Fabric processor: Sedat Uğurlu Tekstil
Fabric manufacturer: Sedat Uğurlu Tekstil
Yarn spinner country: Turkey
Yarn spinner: Uçak Tekstil
Fabric origin: Turkey
Product code: 80427-5296-01-10
50 % COTTON, 50 % RECYCLED COTTON
Wash with like colours in plenty of water. Reshape to dry. Shrinkage max 6%.
Design from Finland
The Design from Finland mark indicates the origin of unique Finnish design and emphasises the importance of intangible work for Finland's success and employment.
The product has been granted the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certificate, which guarantees that the product does not contain harmful chemicals and is safe to use.
Your wish list is currently empty
Use social login
Your cart is currently empty.