Räsypala Rag Rug Log Carrier

Rag rug log carrier

€32.00 Regular price €79.95
Size: 45x50 cm
Color: Black / Multi
- 1 +

Free delivery for all orders over 99 €

  • Product information
    Räsypala rag rug log carriers are made in Finland from recycled bed sheets. It stands and carries the test of weight and time. With logs it feels at home. It has no excess weight, it doesn’t scrape your legs and it doesn’t litter the floor.

    People’s closets are full of old sheets that are no longer in use and deserve a new life. That is why we collect duvet covers and bed sheets at our shops all year round. They are then washed, sewn, cut into wefts and woven into rag rug log carriers in Lappajärvi. The Räsypala rag rug log carrier is a Key Flag product. Each piece is unique and hand-made, which means that the colours and patterns vary.

    Räsypala rag rug log carriers are made from miscellaneous fibres from recycled duvet covers and bed sheets, which account for as much as 90% of the product, with the remaining 10% being polyester. The use of recycled materials conserves the environment and water. It also eliminates the need for dyeing fabric.

    Take a look at the full Räsypala range, which includes not only the rag rug log carrier, but also rag rug pieces of various sizes, rag rugs and rag rug cushions.

    Bring your old textiles from your closet to us to have them recycled. You can return undamaged duvet covers and jeans to Finlayson shops all year round. We will give you a 10% discount coupon in return. We look forward to seeing you.
  • Product origin
    Design from Finland

    Designed in Finland
    Designer: Finlayson
    Pattern: Räsypala

    Made in Finland
    Manufacturer: VM Carpet
    Product code: 80890-0000-01-04

  • Material & care

    Fabrics: 90% miscellaneous fiber, 10% polyester
    Material weight: 0 g/m²

    Lue hoito-ohjeemme >
  • Shipping and returns

    Free delivery for all orders over 99 €

    30 days free return

Customer Reviews