Räsypala recycled rag rug pieces are made in Finland from recycled bed sheets.
People’s closets are full of old sheets that deserve a new life. That is why we collect duvet covers and bed sheets at our shops all year round. They are then washed, sewn, cut into wefts and woven into rag rug pieces in Lappajärvi. The Räsypala recycled rag rug is a Key Flag product.
Räsypala rag rug pieces are made from miscellaneous fibres from recycled duvet covers and bed sheets, which account for as much as 90% of the product, with the remaining 10% being polyester. Each Räsypala rag rug piece is unique and hand-made, which means that the colours and patterns vary. Räsypala rag rug pieces are available in various sizes. There are many ways to use the rag rugs – the only limit is your imagination. You can use them as bench and armchair covers, tablemats or out on your balcony to decorate your favourite summertime space. Remember to keep them away from rain.
Take a look at the full Räsypala range, which includes rag rug pieces, rag rugs of various sizes, rag rug cushions and even a rag rug log carrier.
Bring your old textiles from your closet to us to have them recycled. You can return undamaged duvet covers and jeans to Finlayson shops all year round. We will give you a 10% discount coupon in return. We look forward to seeing you.
Product code: 10065-0000-02-01
Material & care
Made from recycled sheets and duvet covers. 10% Polyester, 90% Mixed fibres. Flat wash at 30°C using a delicate detergent. Do no soak or rub. Rinse thoroughly. Dry flat, away from direct sunlight. Re-shape whilst damp. Mittamuutokset mahdollisia. The measures can vary.Read our care instructions >
Design from finland
The design from finland mark indicates the origin of unique finnish design and emphasises the importance of intangible work for finland’s success and employment.
Shipping and returns
Free delivery for all orders over 99 €
30 days free return
- student life
Nice colours and great quality!
Coussins de très belle qualité, très colorés et dans un type typiquement Finlandais. Nous recommandons fortement de même que les housses de couette que nous utilisons tous les jours dans notre camping-car. Commande sans problème et service et livraison au top sous 72 heures. Un sans faute !
De beaux produits, pour protéger nos canapés et également pour des tapis dans notre camping-car. Qualité superbe et coloris tout à fait ressemblant aux photos du site internet. Livraison sur Toulouse en 72 heures. Le top. Rien à redire. Nous recommandons chaudement, y compris pour les housses de couettes et autres que nous utilisons depuis de nombreuses années (achat sur place ne Finlande lors de nos voyages).
Thank you, beautiful weavers of Finlayson. This rug has been a gift for my goddaughter, who is starting a student life in another city. Wished to bring a smile at her new home, also appreciated alternative ways of usage. Finlayson quality has been long appreciated. This rug is so sweet, it almost brought me tears. Now I am waiting for the promised picture at the new home to be. Thank you.
Just bought a second räsypala recycled rag rug piece because I was so happy using the first one. Like it because it combines beauty and sturdy quality with love for our planet.