Reno Flannel Duvet Cover Set
Reno Flannel Duvet Cover Set
Reno Flannel Duvet Cover Set
Reno Flannel Duvet Cover Set
Reno Flannel Duvet Cover Set

Flannel duvet cover set

€71.96 Regular price €89.95
Color: Blue-grey

Free delivery for all orders over 100 €

  • Product information
    Stay comfortable on cold nights! The sumptuously soft and warm Reno flannel sheets are a product we are very proud of. That is because they contain a minimum of 90% recycled fibre. The remaining 10% is virgin cotton.

    The material used to produce the Reno duvet cover set consists of surplus fibres of various types collected at the spinning mill during yarn production. The fibre is mostly cotton, but it can also include modal, lyocell, tencel, linen, wool, polyester and other synthetic fibres. The result is a soft and high-quality flannel whose beauty goes beyond the surface. While the ratio of the fibres can vary between batches, the products are of consistent high quality.

    Openings for hands at the top corners of the duvet cover and the concealed buttons at the hem make it easier to put the duvet cover on the duvet. Complete the set with individual Reno pillowcases if you prefer using more than just one pillow.

    Sleep well at night. The duvet cover set comes with a five-year guarantee and a STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certificate. Together, they are a sign of high quality, safety and the absence of harmful chemicals.
  • Product origin
    Design from Finland

    Designed in Finland
    Designer: Finlayson
    Pattern: Reno

    Made in Portugal
    Manufacturer: Coelima
    Product code: 60678-0500-03-06

  • Material & care

    Fabrics: 94% recycled fiber, 6% cotton
    Material weight: 120 g/m²
    Thread count: 102

    Lue hoito-ohjeemme >
  • Certificates

    Oekotex Tuotteella on STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® -merkki, joka takaa, että tuote ei sisällä haitallisia kemikaaleja ja on turvallinen käyttäjälleen.
    Lue lisää

  • Shipping and returns

    Free delivery for all orders over 100 €

    30 days free return

Customer Reviews