Reno Flannel Pillowcase
Reno Flannel Pillowcase
Reno Flannel Pillowcase
Reno Flannel Pillowcase
Reno Flannel Pillowcase

Reno
Flannel pillowcase

€17.95 Regular price
Recycled
Size: 50x60 cm
Color: Blue-grey
- 1 +

Free delivery for all orders over 139 €

  • Product information
    Stay comfortable on cold nights! The sumptuously soft and warm Reno flannel bed textiles are products we are very proud of because they contain a minimum of 90% recycled fibre. The remaining 10% is virgin cotton.

    The material used to produce the Reno pillowcase consists of surplus fibres of various types collected at the spinning mill during yarn production. The fibre is mostly cotton, but it can also include modal, lyocell, tencel, linen, wool, polyester and other synthetic fibres. The result is a soft and high-quality flannel whose beauty goes beyond the surface. While the ratio of the fibres can vary between batches, the products are of consistent high quality.

    Want to feel flannel on your skin? Take a look at the Reno duvet cover set.

    Sleep well at night. The pillowcase comes with a five-year guarantee and a STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certificate. Together, they are a sign of high quality, safety and the absence of harmful chemicals.
  • Product origin
    Design from Finland

    Designer: Finlayson
    Pattern: Reno

    Made in Portugal
    Manufacturer: Coelima
    Product code: 60255-0500-03-10

  • Material & care

    Fabrics: 94% recycled fiber, 6% cotton
    Material weight: 120 g/m²
    Thread count: 102

    Lue hoito-ohjeemme >
  • Certificates

    Oekotex This product has been awarded the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label, which guarantees that the product does not contain harmful chemicals and is safe to the consumer.

  • Shipping and returns

    Free delivery for all orders over 139 €

    30 days free return

Customer Reviews

#finlayson