Become a Member
© Finlayson 2023
Free delivery for all orders over 99 €
30 days free return (does not apply to hygiene products, such as pillows or duvets)
Delivery time 4-7 business days
The Räsytyyny made from recycled bed sheets is a real rag rug cushion for all places. Decorate your home, holiday home or summer balcony with cosy and laid-down rag rug cushions. It is durable, goes anywhere, and the larger cushion size is particularly well suited for use on the floor.
People’s closets are full of old sheets that deserve a new life. That is why we collect duvet covers at our shops all year round. They are then washed, sewn, cut into wefts and woven into rag rug products in the Ostrobothnia region. The rag rug cushions are made in Finland and they are a Key Flag product. Each rag rug cushion is handmade, so their colours and patterns vary.
The top side of the rag rug cushion is made from miscellaneous fibres from recycled duvet covers and bed sheets, which account for as much as 90% of the product, with the remaining 10% being polyester. The back piece of the cushion is firm and durable rib weave cotton. The filling is 100% polyethylene fibre. The pillow has a zipper on one side.
Explore the whole Räsypala series, which includes rag rug pieces, rag rugs and a rag rug log carrier.
We make continuous effort to improve the sustainability of our products. Every day, we replace some of the ordinary cotton in our products with more sustainable materials. For example, certified organic cotton, Fair Trade organic cotton, recycled materials and linen. The emissions of this product have been successfully reduced by using recycled cotton.
Manufacturer: VM Carpet
Manufacturer country: Finland
Manufacturer address: Karvalantie 79, 62630 Karvala
Product code: 31745-0000-01-02
100 % COTTON
Filling: 100 % polyester ball fibre
Made from recycled sheets and duvet covers. 10% Polyester, 90% Mixed fibres. Flat wash at 30°C using a delicate detergent. Do no soak or rub. Rinse thoroughly. Dry flat, away from direct sunlight. Re-shape whilst damp. Mittamuutokset mahdollisia. The measures can vary.
Design from Finland
The Design from Finland mark indicates the origin of unique Finnish design and emphasises the importance of intangible work for Finland's success and employment.
All product reviews on our website are requested from our customers who have purchased. You can read more about reviews and the policy for validating reviews here.
Your wish list is currently empty
Use social login
Your cart is currently empty.